OurTechFriend.com knows how important a good sales funnel is. Some of the lead specialist at
OurTechFriend.com took some time and did some research to see all of the different sales funnels we could come across and determine which is most effective from there. Let's get into it!
Crazyeggs.com sales funnel
Have an excellent blog with high-quality content. Their sales funnel actually starts at their blog. That means most of their traffic is coming from inbound sources like Google.
They have a clear call to action (CTA) at the bottom of their blog posts to drive customers onto their email list.
Groupon.com's sales funnel
- Traffic (from ads, direct, referrals, affiliates, email list, and more)
- The pop-up on the homepage incentive's you to give your email address. You get a coupon code for $10 off $25 on your first order just for signing up.
- From there, you can browse and shop for services.
- Internal homepage view offer details
- For example, Groupon in Chicago.
- Purchase form
Grasshopper.com's sales funnel
- Traffic (from PR, blog, and ads)
The copy has small changes but the meaning is the same. They still offer the same 30-day money-back guarantee. Their services are explained in an inviting, 2-minute YouTube video and also clearly listed in bullet points.
3. How it Works & Features
The How it Works & Features page explains Grasshopper’s services in depth. They also repeat the video from the homepage. There are CTA buttons at the top and bottom of the page. You can’t miss these.
4. Pricing Page
Thanks to the guys who wrote the article at https://autogrow.co/best-sales-funnel-examples/, where most of our stats and content for this blog came from.